BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome Baby Grace!!

Grace Anna Lynn Johnson came into the world at 10:26 pm, weighing 8lbs 1oz, and 19 3/4 inches! I can't believe my little brother is a daddy now!! Here's the newest member of our family:

Spitting image of her daddy
Aunt Chrissy came in from PA to meet her
Devon and Matt

Since Grace came the day of her baby shower, I brought her mommy some gifts. I spent ALL DAY making chocolate and getting all her gifts together...but clearly Grace didn't want to miss that celebration! Here is Loryn enjoying some yummy pink chocolate covered pretzels!!
Lots of goodies!

As I had mentioned, I spent all day making chocolates, and putting the finishing touches on the diaper cake I made. Notice the chocolate covered pretzels surrounding the base...YUM!


Close up! Grace's name, also made of chocolate!
All wrapped and ready to go!
Welcome to the world sweet baby Grace! It's nice to have some more PINK in our lives!!

0 shout outs: