BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Miles Alexander, 11 months!!

AHHHHH, one more month and my baby is 1!!! Just in the past week, Mr. Miles has gone from 4 teeth, to 8! All 4 of the new ones just broke through the other day, and unlike his first round of teeth, these didn't seem to bother him! His coaxed steps that he was taking last month, have turned into steps on his own. He is getting more and more brave by the day. Crawling is still his preferred method of travel, but that's just fine by me! ;) Other than that, I'm in crazy craft mode getting things done for his upcoming birthday bash. Someday he'll thank me! Here's a few shots of my little cookie monster, enjoying...what else, but a cookie?!

I'm bummed this one's a little blurry, the kids moved a camera setting and I didn't notice, lol!

Cookies wear him out!
And a bonus shot of Eli!

0 shout outs: