BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Off to Florida...

Due to the devastating news about my sister, we had to quickly head off to Florida, where she lived. It most certainly wasn't a vacation, so I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but here are a few.





My crazy mom, siblings, and Alexis, trying out the air mattress!

Sweet Bella and her buddy Miles relaxing together

The baby whisperer, AKA, Uncle Matt

Spreading some of Karrie's ashes, at her favorite place...the beach


Alexis Grace


Spitting image of her mom!

The moon that night...it shined to make a cross



Unfortunately, my little niece Kaehla had no interest in getting her picture taken. As horrible as the situation was, it was great to spend time with Alexis and Kaehla. They both look so much like Karrie, it's crazy!







0 shout outs: