BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our lives are forever changed....

On Saturday, November 21, 2009, we lost my sister and friend, Karrie. She was taken from us way too soon, at the young age of 35. Our family is forever changed, as my mom is now without her first born, my siblings and I are without our sister, her precious girls are without their mother, her nieces and nephews without a fun loving aunt. She will be forever missed, and it just breaks my heart knowing that my kids won't truly know their Aunt Karrie. One thing we can all take comfort in, is the fact that my sister is now reunited with her best friend, my dad.







Karrie Lynn, October 19, 1974-November 21, 2009





We love you Karrie, and you'll always live on in our hearts!!

0 shout outs: