BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Storytime Live!!

We ventured off to Akron today to see Storytime Live. All of Eli's favorite characters were going to be there...Dora, Kai-Lan, Wonder Pets, and most importantly, The Backyardigans! Eli is obsessed with the Backyardigans, particularly Pablo the penguin. After searching high and low for a "Pablo" shirt, I came up with nothing. I decided to make my own. If Eli only knew....

Here's the back of his hoodie. I also made him a t-shirt with Pablo and his name on it!
Or good friends the Puckmeyers were taking Bella, and our niece Avery was going too, so I made them some Storytime attire! It was a lot easier for the girls, since I was able to find these cute little iron-ons and girly lettering! Here's Bella's shirt:
and her matching hoodie! I added Dora's name on the back of this, but forgot to take a pic!
Now onto the show!! I was a rebel and snapped a few pics at the end of the performance. I know, I'm a true rebel! Here Eli is showing off his little light to the little boy behind him:
Pablo's talking...must pay attention!
Thanks for the fun day mama and daddy!
There's Pablo in the middle...surrounded by many of the other characters
and the finale...Eli LOVED every second of it!

1 shout outs:

M is for Miller said...

FUN!!!! gavin LOVES the backyardigans too....but that show never ventures into our neck of the woods :o( looks like you guys had a great time!
and i love your craftiness!