BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Lucy!!

On March 4th of last year, our great friends the Puchmeyer's welcomed little Lucia Rose to their family. Today we got to celebrate her 1st birthday! It's been fantastic watching Lucy grow, and we're all still in shock it's already been a year! Before the party, Eli was begging me to take a picture, saying "cheese," over and over again until I picked up the camera. This was the response I got:


Clearly this idea bored Miles
I swear he looks like a teenager with an attitude here!
I'm warning you...there are lots of pictures from here on out, and little Miss Bella seemed to evade my camera the whole evening, lol!
We get to the party, and Eli quickly makes himself at home!
Miles checking out Lucy's tutu
Eli took a break from playing to entertain Lucy
She loved it!
While we were singing "Happy Birthday," Miles was singing too!
Lucy spots her cupcake...
mmmm!!

Happy Birthday sweet Lucy! We love you, and look forward to sharing many more birthdays!!

0 shout outs: