BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miles Alexander, 10 Months!!

Ten amazing, and very sleepless months have already gone by since Miles has joined our family! He is FINALLY sleeping through the night, napping, AND putting himself to sleep! I cannot explain how good it feels to finally have my hands free when he's asleep. He's cruising everywhere, and just started taking steps! I'm not ready for my little man to walk yet. He is a fantastic eater, and such a happy little man. He loves to play ball, peek-a-boo, do "so big", and babble like a mad man. Mama is his most used word, and I don't mind that one bit! ;) Miles, you're a joy to have in our family, and our lives would be so empty without you! Now of course, here's some pictures of my wild man!

Watching the dogs play
He looks a little dazed and confused here, lol!
My sweet little man!
Enjoying his first ice cream cone
Clearly, he loved it!


Happy 10 months Miles! We love you with all our hearts!!

0 shout outs: