BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother's Day photo shoot!

For Easter, we tried to go to a photo studio and have pictures taken of the grandkids for my mom. That was a miserable FAIL! So with Mother's Day nearing, I decided we should try again, and this time I'd try taking their pictures. I knew it was going to be a challenge, but I was up to it! Here are some of the outtakes, as well as successes!!

Poor Grace getting her head squished by Eli
Poor Grace again, with Miles attacking her bow. At least
Eli yelled at him for it, lol! And Peej looking all innocent.
Oh boy...I was starting to get worried.
Then they were just plain funny!
And here was the keeper!

I also did individual shots of each of them, that went around the big picture in the frame:
Grace
Matthew
Eli
Miles

It was exhausting, but well worth it!! We just know Grammy will love it!!

0 shout outs: