BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A "daddyism"

Nader was left alone with the boys while I ran some errands. Now Miles is a fussy baby, and he tends to be extra fussy when he's alone with Daddy. Today was no exception. The key to getting Miles to go to sleep, whether it be for a nap or for bedtime, is to swaddle him, and swaddle him tight! Let's just say daddy tried:

Nader's version on how to swaddle

How a swaddled Miles looks when
mommy does it!
Much better! No body parts sticking out!


Now as if that wasn't enough of a "daddyism" right there, Nader pulled another one last night. I was out with a girlfriend and Nader put the boys to bed. I usually put pjs out for the boys, but forgot to last night. When Eli woke up, I was in histerics. He was wearing his dirty tee shirt from the day before, and Miles sweat pants, which clearly didn't fit Eli even as shorts. Nader's response? "I thought they were a little tight!" Gotta love it!
*Disclaimer: There is nothing bad about a daddyism, as I am happy my husband even does these things! I just find them rather cute/funny!

0 shout outs: