BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Eli's new glasses!

Eli got his new glasses today! Nader was out of town, so I was on my own trying to get Eli to wear them. I decided since it was Grammy's actual birthday, we'd go visit her! After many attempts, and all sorts of bribery, this was the result:


Then, Grammy was drinking her coffee. Eli wanted it soooo bad, and just said "coffee, coffee" over and over again. Yes, my not even 2 year old had a little coffee! (ducks and hides) Hey, it was a couple sips, and totally watered down, lol! But look...it got his glasses on!!!!!!!

Who knew? The trick to getting him to keep his glasses on was a couple sips of his beloved coffee! He's been great with them ever since!!


Doesn't my little man look adorable in his new specs? He can see now! It breaks my heart knowing that he couldn't see well before. He notices so much detail now! I'm just so glad Nader and I were persistent and didn't listen to the first two doctors that told us nothing was wrong!



*DISCLAIMER: Eli constantly asks for coffee now, so instead, he gets a little chocolate milk warmed up. So when we're at the next family gathering and Eli comes up to any one of you with that ever convincing adorable face and says, "coffee, coffee?" don't fall for it!!

1 shout outs:

andrea said...

he looks adorable in his glasses!!!