BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

I need a wife...

and I'm not joking! I have an amazing husband who is very helpful around the house, and he's a great daddy too...but I still need a wife, or at least someone to hold Miles throughout the day, lol! We're on week 6 of being sick, and this makes Miles more clingy than ever. Pertussis is such a horrible illness, because even after you're not contagious, the symptoms can go on for months! Miles and I both sound less than wonderful, and I have not had more than 2 hours of sleep at a time since the beginning! (Thank goodness Nader and Eli have been spared, but they both had a cold during this maddening sick time in the Salem household.

I have a lot of catching up to do, as Eli just celebrated his 2nd birthday, and Miles just turned 4 months...I just have to find the time to do it. (Read: both children asleep or not needing my attention!)

And a little clarification on this whole "need a wife" thing. "I" need a wife. This would be for my use only, as we're not going all "Big Love" in this house. I could just say I need an extra pair of hands, but any hands won't do. A wife knows what to do with her hands, and better yet, a wife with experience as a mother would be ideal. Maybe when I have a hands free minute, I'll quickly update here, and then scour Craig's list! ;) Until those few minutes arrive, (or a wife magically appears) stay tuned!!

So as it may seem that I've fallen off the face of the blogging earth...I'm still here! Just prepare yourself for a major blog rush in the next couple days!

0 shout outs: