BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Splishing and splashing!

On Sunday, we went and celebrated Gramps' birthday. His age is a mystery, but he's been around for a bit! (Gramps is the grandpa of Nader's best friends, Rob and Al. He's like a grandpa to Nader, and he loves our boys too!) It was such a hot and humid day, which worked out great since it was a pool party!

Testing the waters...
Had to ditch the vest, it made Eli float too much, lol!
Fun with daddy
Miles and I sweat our butts off in the shade
And I thought I was white...
Sharing a drink with daddy!
Two of my three favorite guys!

Happy Birthday Gramps! I don't know why, but I didn't even get a picture of the birthday boy...or anyone else for that matter! Baby brain at its' best once again! If it's this bad now, whats going to happen after the next one? Oh boy, lol!

0 shout outs: