BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brotherly Love!

There is no better way to start my day than seeing my two boys love one another! Miles is developing such a personality, and he has started to giggle at his crazy big brother! I love these candid times, especially when they don't notice mommy lurking with the camera!


Darn, I'm spotted...so Eli is acting goofy for the camera!


He gets distracted, and starts telling his brother secrets in a language mommy can't understand!


Doesn't this just melt your heart? Eli decided to just relax with his brother, which is a miracle in itself since the boy doesn't sit still!




And here are a few shots from Miles this morning as well. My baby is getting so big so fast!!


He started off very hungry...

Decided to look around for a bit,


Okay mom, I'll look at you for a minute!


Are you done yet?
and he's hungry again! Guess I should feed the poor child!

0 shout outs: