BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Children's Museum and more!

We had a fun yet busy weekend, so I broke it up a bit. First, on Friday night, Callista took me out to dinner for my birthday. Her Au Pair Anna was kind enough to join us, listen to us babble, and drive us around! It was a great way to kick off the weekend...chatting it up with one of my best friends and having a few drinks! Sadly, I have no pictures of this, since my camera did not leave my purse! I did bring it though, and that's an accomplishment in itself! So thanks again Callista and Anna! It was a great night, and I can't wait to have some more drinks for you during the real celebration next weekend!

Saturday was my birthday, and it was up to me to decide how I wanted to spend the weekend. I've been wanting to take the boys to the Children's Museum, so I decided no time like the present!

The slide in the "abracadabra" exhibit room
Weeeeeee!
Hot hands with daddy! It reminded me of the old school "hyper color" shirts!

Then Eli went grocery shopping, and was a good little customer and payed for them too!
Loading his cart back up after the money exchange!
Time to take them "home"
He decided he needed to cook after the grocery store!
Then off to the ATM to get some cash...
The cash came in handy at the repair shop and gas station!
Testing out the RTA bus
Miles and Nader reporting the weather
Eli and the "moo moo" cows
Driving Miles around in the truck!
Miles in the truck bed with a ton of farm animals!


Sadly, Eli didn't get to play in the "Splish, splash" exhibit due to some fun tantrums! Oh the joys of having an almost 2 year old, lol! We decided it was time to go and let the boys nap! Before long it was dinner time, and Tata took us all to Panini's for my birthday! We managed to at least get a photo of the boys and I, even though Eli wouldn't crack a smile!

We spent the rest of the evening over at Diane and Joe's house. It was great to sit outside, let the kids run around, and enjoy an adult beverage or two! Avery and Eli play so nice together, and next year Miles and Hayden will be running around with them as well! It's so nice watching our kids grow up together!

2 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

What's even more embarassing is that I OWNED a hypercolor shirt. Please don't judge me. ;-)

The Salem Family said...

Oh I owned one too, lol!