BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am so blessed!

There are far too many times in my everyday life that I take for granted all that I have. I am blessed with the most amazing husband and two little boys, as well as family and friends.

I'm sitting here watching the newest season of "The Biggest Loser," and my heart is aching for one of the contestants. She lost her husband, 5 1/2 year old daughter, and 2 week old son in a car crash. I don't know how she is still standing, as I don't know how I could handle what she has been through. I will try not to get frustrated with the fact that Miles won't let me put him down, and Eli is full of tantrums. I'm sure she'd love to be in my shoes! So tonight, all of my boys will be hugged extra tight, and told once again how much I love them.



You guys mean everything to me!

1 shout outs:

The Puchmeyer Family said...

This is such a sweet post and oh so true. It is so hard to get mad and angry but if you put things in perspective, we are so lucky.

p.s. i miss you bad and your little guys. what do you have going on this Friday/