BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Miles stats!

I'm a bit late getting around to posting Miles two month stats...but that seems to be a common theme lately, especially since these boys keep me very busy!

Miles seems to be following in Eli's footsteps, weighing in at 13 lbs 3oz, and 24 inches long! He weighs just two ounces less than Eli did, but he's half an inch longer. We'll see if he keeps up the trend, but I'm assuming he will as the boy just loves to eat. He nurses like a champ! Miles did great with his shots, and it was very sweet watching Eli trying to comfort him. I think Eli was just thrilled he wasn't the one getting poked, lol! Here are a few pics of Mr. Miles. He's getting so big so fast!



Since Miles got his shots...he wasn't in the mood for mommy to make dinner, especially since that would mean my arms wouldn't be free to hold him! We decided to head over to the new Sonic! Now, let me tell you how fantastic it is that we now have a Sonic near by. It would get me so annoyed seeing these darn Sonic commercials all the time, and not having one near by. Both times when I was pregnant, it seemed that I saw the said commercials 100x more than normal, lol! Nader, the boys and I actually drove out to Streetsboro on two separate occasions, as that was the closest one. Now, to be quite honest, the food is not much different than any other fast food joint...maybe a little bit better, but nothing extreme. It's the drinks that I am just obsessed with! Strawberry Limeade is AMAZING! Seriously, so good! (Is it sad that I am extremely excited about a drink? I don't think I care if it is, lol!)

Mmmmmm

Sonic was just what Miles was craving...
Clearly Eli was excited too! He just wanted us to hurry up and order!
(The wait was very long since it just opened!)




And finally, one last shot of Miles. It sure wears a boy out when he has to go to the doctor, get shots, and ride along to Sonic!

0 shout outs: