BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bouncing and boo-boos!

Eli got a new chair, and he was very excited about it. I took a quick video of him first trying it out. Sorry the quality stinks, as it was from my phone, and please ignore my voice, lol! (His voice is so quiet when he's saying certain words, but he does say them!)





Then while we were playing last night he did something to his lip. I'm not quite sure how, but he did none the less. No tears or anything. I noticed him sucking his lip and it just looked a little puffy. Well, he continued to suck on it, and it drew the blood near the surface. Gross, but fortunately he doesn't seem to be bothered by it. It's already starting to look better thank goodness!







My poor little man and his boo boo lip. Speaking of his lip, I need to end with this photo, because it cracks me up! Again, the quality isn't great because it was taken with my phone!

0 shout outs: