BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy, Grammy, and Ghea!

We've been very busy the last few days, so this will be a two post deal, lol. First, on Saturday we went to my Grandma's house to celebrate her 78th birthday!! She is such a wonderful woman and I'm so lucky to have her, and I am sooo happy my boys are blessed with a Great Grandmother!!


Mr. Ham himself, sitting in Ghea's (Gee-ah) chair! (notice how nicely his lip has healed!)

Goofing off with his cousins Paige and Zach!


Eli and his Ghea, although neither of them would look at me!


Eli and his Grammy...see what happens when they're left alone!
Then comes Sunday! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!! My mom and I made brunch, and enjoyed the day with Matt, Devon, and Mr. Peej as well. (No, his name isn't really Peej, but that is what his Auntie calls him! His real name is Paul Matthew Jr.) The boys are so sweet together!!


The boys plotting something...not quite sure what just yet though!


Such handsome little guys!


And since I'm a complete moron lately and didn't even get one single picture with my son on Mother's day, here we are today after bath time!


I love my Eli kisses!!


Baby update and a belly shot to follow!

0 shout outs: