BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

What happens when Grammy watches Eli!

I had another non stress test on Tuesday, so my wonderful mom came over to watch Eli as she always does. They always have such a wonderful time, and Eli just adores his Grammy. One thing I have noticed though...whether my mom or Nader watches Eli, I know one of two things will happen: Eli will be nearly naked, or his clothing will have food all over it. Luckily between the two of them, I have become a stain removal master! So, I come home from my appt, and low and behold, my nearly naked son is waiting for me! Notice the lovely outfit he's sporting. That's a monkey backpack (aka: child leash, yes, I have one...you try and let that boy run free in a mall, lol) a stylish diaper with Sesame Street characters, and of course, his Crocs. The boy LOVES his Crocs. (Ignore the prints ALL over the window...I promise you, it does get cleaned frequently, lol)






So then we're off to visit Ghea. We thought we'd bring her some spaghetti sauce we made the night before. Eli was playing in her back yard, and picked me a flower all by himself!
Then Grammy taught him how to blow on Dandelions, and he did well, only having a few stick to his big ole' lips!
Sitting with his Ghea. He decided he needed to eat her Taco Bell, along with some pickles. He also had his Ghea make him a grilled cheese. The boy can eat!!

Then back home! He woke up after his nap and needed a shirt change. He was hamming it up for the camera!

After all this...I had to run to the store. Nader stayed home with Eli. When I got home, I found him in the same attire as in the first picture, minus the Crocs! Nader and my mom must be conspiring, lol!

0 shout outs: