BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby "no name" update!

First off....holy moly I only have 3 weeks until my due date! YIKES! Still no name for the poor child, but he'll get one eventually right? We finally have a couple of names we are considering, but none of you will be privileged of knowing them, so don't ask, lol. You'll just have to wait and see what we choose. You've waited this long, so what's a little bit longer?

So, we had our follow up with the pediatric cardiologist this week to further look at the arrhythmia and the newly discovered sac of fluid around his heart. (Dr. Lorber is really great if anyone is ever in need, which I hope not!) The small sac of fluid is still there, and he actually called it trivial. He really thinks that all the things we have found are actually a curse of modern medicine. (My OB, the perinatologist, as well as Dr. Lorber all have said over and over again that modern medicine can be such a blessing and a curse.) At this point in time, he's not recommending any further appts with me, nor does he see it necessary to see the little man after birth. If something remains wrong once he is born, then our pediatrician will see/hear it right away and tell the on call pediatric cardiologist. I feel in my heart of hearts he will be fine and not need any of this! So, it looks like all the prayers are working...please keep them coming!

Everything is just about ready for the little trouble maker's arrival. The nursery is on hold at the moment, because our furniture has been delayed...again! This happened with Eli's nursery too, and we ordered that WAY early. I guess I have bad luck when it comes to this stuff, lol. Some of the itty bitty clothes are washed, all the nursery walls have been scrubbed, baseboards washed, carpet steam vac'd, so now we wait. Still have to install the infant seat in the car, but I'm waiting for Nader to vacuum out my car before I do this. (I asked him two weeks ago...and yet we still wait, lol! Men!)

Finally, here is my ever growing belly at 37 weeks. I'm very curious to see how much bigger I get in the next two weeks. I seemed to have a big belly growth spurt with Eli between 37-39 weeks. Oh, and since I'm full term now, this baby is more than welcome to come out at any time. I am so ready to get rid of this pelvic pain I've been having for months on end. (Sorry for the crappy pic, but there was crappy weather today and I wasn't about to get all dolled up, lol!)

0 shout outs: