BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby "no name" update!

Only a couple more appts to go...if that! Wahoo, there is an end in sight. Went in and had my weekly non-stress test, and baby is sounding great. His arrhythmia seems like it's getting better, which is wonderful! The skips weren't nearly as frequent as they have been, so maybe he's already outgrowing it!

Good news: I'm 3cm dilated and 70% effaced. That's a start! I'm really hoping this little guy will come on his own. I'll be doing everything I can to avoid induction!

Bad news: I was telling the doctor that if I wasn't having my urine checked weekly, I could swear I have a kidney infection. (I've had one before so I know the feeling) Turns out I'm spilling protein (and my blood pressure is low) and I have kidney stones! Are you kidding me? This pregnancy has just been nuts, lol. First the pelvic separation, then all the different problems with the baby's heart, bed rest, and now this? Oh thank goodness we're almost done! We're just going to wait and see if they pass on their own. Many of the treatments they do for the stones are not safe for someone who's pregnant, and since I have such a short time left, I'm going to try and tough it out. I have gone through labor, I can handle some kidney stones...again!

Send lots of labor vibes my way! This little man needs to come meet everyone and finally get a name!

0 shout outs: