BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day at the Zoo!

First off, Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's and Daddy's to be, especially Nader! He is such an amazing husband and Father, and these boys are so blessed to have him as their Daddy!!

We spent most of today at the zoo! More so to try and walk this baby out than anything, lol. It was something we used to do with my dad every year when we were younger, so we're going to try and do it every year with our family. Nader, myself, Eli, Matt, Devon, Peej, (aka little Matthew) mom, and Steve all came. Note to self...never, ever, go to the zoo with a child that had been running a fever the day before and is getting all four of his 2yr molars in. We had a few melt downs! Beware, there are tons of pictures!

Grammy and Eli
(sorry mom, I had a great one of you guys but I accidentally deleted it, lol!)
Meeting the monkey statue, Eli loved it!
They had a lot to say to each other

Taking a walk with Daddy!
Not even sure what he was looking at here!
Taking a break on the turtle.
Mr. Peej didn't seem to enjoy it as much as Eli did
Chillin' with Uncle Matt
and wiping off his head, lol!
Eli loved looking at the Red Panda
All tuckered out, waiting for the tram
(I walked up all those hills and steps, I wasn't about to walk down them! I thought this baby was going to fall out, or be delivered by the gorillas!)

Of course, Eli was so tired and cranky, he fell asleep in the car. Got a good nap, and relaxed with daddy for the rest of the evening. Daddy changed his diaper, hence the lack of shorts.
First he covered Nader in a blanket, then he sat on his head!
Taking some time to cuddle up with daddy!
One last shot of the little man before it was bath and bedtime!

To wrap up our evening we had some Chipotle for dinner. Got the spicy meat, the spicy salsa...one can hope right? Today's activities to get baby no name out:

5 hours walking at the zoo

Chipotle

Pineapple

Bouncing on the exercise ball

Let's hope this brings on more contractions!! (I've been getting them all day long, I just need them to get stronger and closer!)

Come on little man!! I promise we'll give you a name once I see your precious face!!

1 shout outs:

The Puchmeyer Family said...

C'mon babbbbbbbbbbbbbbby! I am sending every labor vibe I got over to your house and your va-jay-jay! :) I want to meet your little guy so bad! I will make sure my phone is on in case you need me.