BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday fun!

Our day started WAY too early, with a very cranky and teething Eli waking up at 2am. Daddy goes to get him (as I'm still not supposed to be lifting him) and within 5 mins I have a toddler in my bed. Why is it that Nader can never calm him down? I think it's all a devious plan that the two of them came up with. So, a GIANT preggo woman, my giant Snoogle (pregnancy pillow) an over sized toddler and his daddy do not make for comfy sleeping arrangements. Somehow the boys slept great though! (Just to give you an idea, Eli slept horizontally, and I woke up to his chubby little feet in my face!)

So, we decided to go to a Family Fun Fest at Bay Nature and Science Center. It was nice, but I'm sure Eli will enjoy it much more next year. He liked looking at a lot of the gross snakes and such, and he LOVED climbing through a hollowed out tree. Surprisingly he freaked when we put him in the bounce house. I think it was just too crowded for him. So, our day at the Family Fest ended after climbing through a tree trunk, and running to the car, lol! We got to see Eli's favorite ladies, Bella and Lucy for a few minutes. Jason braved it with the two girls (and his sister and brother in law) while Callista is out of town. She'll be happy to know everything looked under control, and they both had matching outfits on! I would be afraid to see how Nader would dress Eli in my absence. We also ran into my OB there, and she was hoping walking around there would put me into labor. No such luck!

Climbing through the tree trunk

Chasing Daddy! In the words of Eli, "Rawr!"

Timeout for some meditation


At the splash park...he started out slow!
And then let loose!

Now, notice a common theme in these next few pictures...

He actually wasn't drinking the water, he just has a big mouth, lol!
And this picture made me crack up...he looks like an old man with a beer gut!
My happy water logged boy!

We ended out day with some ice cream, and then a lovely steak dinner. (Yes, I know we had dessert before dinner, but us Salem's are backward people sometimes!) We're trying to cram as much one on one Eli time in before his world is turned upside down in the next couple weeks!

0 shout outs: